GETTING FINANCIAL PROFESSIONALS From THE cubicle to the corner office!
Introducing: The Executive Finance Super Bundle
What differentiates us?
We aren’t your typical accountants
We are Blair Cook CPA, CA CPA (Ill) MBA and Jen Ross Nicholson CPA, CA. We are innovative authors, speakers, public accountants, executives, and corporate directors working across diverse industries. We also happen to both possess a passionate interest and extensive background in professional and organizational development
Our mission is to meaningfully improve careers and workplace performance, and ultimately get you from a cubicle to the corner office!
We'll get you to that next stage with...
Fulfill all of your required CPD hours from the comfort of your own home. Also, save over $1,500 in courses you probably would've bought separately anyway.
Blair and Jen have paid their dues. With over 40+ years of combined experience in the financial services industry, their advice will get you to the next level.
As full-time CFO's for major corporations, Blair and Jen know the ins and outs of growing million dollar businesses, so take notes.
Sometimes all you need is a shove in the right direction. Our courses are packed with knowledge that can be used to improve any workplace, no matter the field.
With us, you'll learn...
- Confidence and personal presence
- Networking and relationship building
- Executive communication skills
- Resilience and long-term perseverance
- Credible leadership
- Personal branding & visibility
One-time fee for life-time access to CPD!
Access all the courses we have and will develop through this subscription.
Courses included in this Bundle:
1. Mastering Your Ethical Intelligence [4 CPD & Ethics Hours]
2. Principles of Ethical Leadership [4 CPD Hours]
3. 6ExY: Mastering the Six Traits of Executive You [5 CPD Hours]
4. TGIF: Transform Grow Innovate in Finance [4 CPD Hours]
5. Best Practices After Covid [1 CPD Hour]
6. Financial Modelling Using Excel [1.5 CPD Hours]
7. Your First 100 Days as a CFO [1.5 CPD Hours]
9. Reading Financial Statements like a Pro [1.5 CPD Hours]
10. Best Practices for a Fast Close [1 CPD Hour]
11. Thinking and Acting Strategically as CFO [1 CPD Hour]
12. Fraud in the Workplace [1 CPD Hour]
13. Ethical and Audit Considerations of Cryptocurrency [1.5 CPD Hours]
14. 5 Ways COVID-19 Will Forever Change Our Risk Thinking [1 CPD Hour]
16. Change Management: Being a Catalyst CFO [1.5 CPD Hour]
17. Financial Strategy: Tips for Sourcing Capital [1.5 CPD Hours]
18. The Credible CFO: Driving Growth and Delivering Predictability [1 CPD Hour]
19. Powerful PowerPoint Presentations [1.5 CPD Hours]
21. Capital Budgeting: Analysis that Improves Long-Term ROI [1 CPD Hour]
22. ERP - What Every CFO Should About Implementing a New ERP [1 CPD Hour]
23. Master Capital Allocation [1.5 CPD Hours]
24. Rethinking The Boardroom [1.5 CPD Hours]
25. Corporate Finance Principles [1.5 CPD Hours]
26. Accounting for Consolidations, Acquisitions, and Investments [5 CPD Hours]
27. Competency Mapping in the Office of the CFO [1 CPD Hour]
28. Risk Management [1/2 CPD Hour]
29. Financial Intelligence For Entrepreneurs, Executives & Directors [4 CPD Hours]
Ready to take the next level in your career?
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
You are fully protected by our 100% Satisfaction-Guarantee. We value our customers, and if at any point you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, just let us know within 30 days of your purchase, and we'll send you a prompt refund in no time.
Blair Cook & Jen Nicholson
Jeff Burrows CPA, CA
“Executive Finance provided terrific services in the development and support of our strategic plan. Their strong financial acumen helped the organization develop key performing metrics that directly impacted the organization’s performance and financial results in a positive manner. They assisted our Board of Directors in navigating the strategic decision making using tools to generate thoughtful discussion. Would highly recommend Executive Finance for any organization or individual looking to develop and grow financial intelligence!”
CFO // Advocate Publishing
Former ceo // Scotsburn Dairy Cooperative
Elizabeth McEwen CPA, CA
“The Executive Finance duo, Jen and Blair, recently presented to our finance team on Executive Presence. We learned and we laughed. We are very much looking forward to planning our next in-house session."
CFO // CFFI Ventures Inc.
“Excellence in motion! Mr. Cook once again delivered a 5-star piece. He really has a knack of explaining / delivering contents in an excellent manner. Great lecturer/ speaker. Well done sir. Great job!”
Senior Accounting Specialist // National Food Authority
- Course Length
- Course quality
We are Blair Cook CPA, CA CPA (Ill) MBA and Jennifer Nicholson CPA, CA. We are part-executives, part-educators. We actively curate the best ideas and develop tools, resources, and methodology to guide finance and accounting professionals to move beyond accounting.
Success for us looks like this... working with either organizations or one-on-one with individuals to measurably and actively move forward. For organizations, this means having the finance function that becomes an integral partner with the rest of the organization. For individuals, this means developing skills beyond technical to enable clearer communication, more influence, and better strategic alignment.
© 2022, Executive Finance Partner©